parallel shaft helical gearbox
The H Series industrial gear unit is designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding applications in the medium and heavy duty sectors of the power transmission market.
The Modern design and construction of the H series offers many engineering and performance benefits including higher torque and thermal ratings, with a high degree of interchangeability of components.
The gear housing has been designed to withstand the normal forces whilst reducing weight to the ideal level leading to most optimal industrial gear unit solution available.
|Rated Torque||Up to 342,500 Nm|
|Transmission||i = 1,6 … 630|
|Power||Up to 7,000 kW|
|Translation Stages||1, 2, 3 and 4 stage|
|Gear type||80 - 630 (19 SIZES)|
|Type||HA, HB, HC, HD|
- Metric system solid input shaft
- Single or Double extended input shaft
- Single and Double solid output shaft with key
- Hollow shaft with Keyway
- Hollow shaft with Shrink Disk
- Splined solid shaft
- Splined hollow shaft
- Cooling options including cooling coil, air/oil heat exchanger and external heat exchanger,
- Forced lubrication options,
- Shrink Disk
- Backstop, base plates , coupling guards
- Hydraulic and mechanical couplings,
- Electromagnetic brakes.
- Multiple mounting options including parallel offset, foot mounted and shaft mounted
Horizontal or Vertical Mounting