hoist crane gearbox
The H series of helical gear units is designed to proven quality standards. These quiet running units provide exceptional levels of performance, versatility and life expectancy to meet the demanding requirements of modern industry.
Offering a comprehensive range of parallel shaft combinations with ratios to suit market requirement. Both solid and hollow output shaft combination are available including keyed, keyless including double extended output shaft.
- Modular design allows modifications according to the customer demands.
- Available with one, two or three stages up to a power of 2,666 kW and a torque of 100,200 Nm
- Low operating costs because of high efficiency due to low-friction bearings, less friction between the teeth and state of the art manufacturing technology. Our special teeth geometry is supporting a set up of a high dynamically lubrication.
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- High reliability in regards of state of the art technology, gears and pinions designed with optimized safety factors against external impacts.